The Parents and Friends Association of St Columba’s welcomes all new families and existing families to our school community.
The committee members are:
- President - Simonne Moretta
- Vice President - Rachel Lange
- Treasurer - Leston De Mello
- Secretary - Nyssa Bull
- Board Rep - Simonne Moretta
- General Committee - Misha Lee Cooper
- General Committee - Amanda Salt
Meetings are held monthly on a Tuesday in the library at 7.30 pm; dates are listed on the term planner. These meetings are an open forum for discussion regarding fundraising, social events and the schools needs. We are very lucky to have a representative from each year to attend our monthly meetings. The role of the P&F is to organise and provide social and fun activities for the school community.
The P&F committee looks forward to meeting you all and appreciates your participation in our school community.
Regards, Parents and Friends Committee